Thursday, August 19, 2004

Greetings from Oxfordshire

After a pretty ropey journey in rain on hateful M25, I am now in Stonesfield, Oxfordshire at my parents' place - which is a real haven. Have caught up with my niece Rachel - she is much bigger now (nearly 18 months) and a real monkey. She enjoyed dancing to the Assistant video when I put it on. I think she's going to be a drummer when she grows up.

Am determined to finish reading the last Philip Pullman book - it's taken me ages and I'm fed up with it now but must finish it!

2 Comments:

At 8:14 PM, Blogger Jonathan said...

Hi Pete. Enjoyed that post a lot, mainly because I read the following sentence literally; "she is much bigger now (nearly 18 months) and a real monkey". What a nice idea. Glad to hear you're there safely. Weather's not up to much though, is it!?

 
At 8:14 PM, Blogger Jonathan said...

Hi Pete. Enjoyed that post a lot, mainly because I read the following sentence literally; "she is much bigger now (nearly 18 months) and a real monkey". What a nice idea. Glad to hear you're there safely. Weather's not up to much though, is it!?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home