Friday, August 06, 2004

hello

Right, er, hello. First posting. Why Powerful Pierre? It was a nickname my Dad had for me, I don't know why. Not sure what I will be talking about really, but it will no doubt include some or all of the following: reports about various musical activities in either Assistant or Hush Collector, pub-based outings in Hanover / Kemptown area, gig reports and musings on musical recording artistes, progress (or lack thereof) reports regarding DIY in a 1970s style flat, lengthy moans and small successes about working in a communications role in the housing sector, Brighton type things, updates on language and teeth acquisition of my niece Rachel, occasional posts from rural Oxfordshire when at my parents, political musings (esp in Nov 04 and May 05), and anything else I can think of.

1 Comments:

At 2:28 PM, Blogger Jonathan said...

Me too. God, Andrew, look at that. All the time you and I spent scrabbling round for links when we got started and P gets two just like that. Pah! Personally I think he's peaked too early :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home