Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Tell me something I don't know

Who Should You Vote For?

Who should I vote for?

Labour -18
Conservative -47
Liberal Democrat 71
UK Independence Party -9
Green 16


You should vote: Liberal Democrat

The LibDems take a strong stand against tax cuts and a strong one in favour of public services: they would make long-term residential care for the elderly free across the UK, and scrap university tuition fees. They are in favour of a ban on smoking in public places, but would relax laws on cannabis. They propose to change vehicle taxation to be based on usage rather than ownership.

Take the test at Who Should You Vote For

4 Comments:

At 8:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Pete :-)

I am reading the blogs over my morning tea. It's been a while.

Yep, I am also a Lib Dem according to this test you sent me. Hmm I may actually vote for them too.

Amapola

 
At 2:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I came out as lib dem, just 1 percent ahead of Green Party. Conservative came last by a loooong way.

I was going to vote Lib Dem. I'll now vote for what I WANT rather than what I don't want - my vote will be Green.

PeterA, up the Londres.

 
At 2:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha! the pola posted too! haha!

pdc

 
At 11:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

GOT HYDRO?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home